Monday, August 20, 2012

Thrifty Business

First off, I've officially blogged a whole week! I don't plan on posting on weekends, at least as of right now, because that's when we have family time (ie. lying on the couch watching Netflix.) I'm happy that I made it over my first of many humps though!

Today was our thrift store's summer clearance $5 bag sale. Everything you can cram in a brown bag was yours for five bucks! I've never experienced such a sale before, since I'm new to the thrifting world, and it was pretty fun! Especially for me because I re-use a lot of pieces for fabric, that means wrong size and minor imperfections aren't really deal breakers.
Now that's one cram-ified brown bag!


 Pile-o-Mystery!

Needless to say, this $5 will give me endless hours of entertainment, and many many blog posts for all of the world to enjoy! ;) 

Here's a peek at my favorite find. It needs a bit of tedious beading repair, so that's what I'll be doing this afternoon! You will see more of this guy tomorrow! 

Now I'm going to try to not melt to my sofa. It's super hot here, and Germany doesn't believe in AC. : / I'm thinking iced coffee time! 

--CJ

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment