Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Crazy Shirt



Hi, remember this guy from the $5 bag sale yesterday?
How could you possibly forget?! It's bizarre! The situation didn't get any better when I put it on, either. 

Picasso-esque?

Hmm, this feels better...

Trace and pin and sew and......

CHOP!

Now, it's still a little bit funky. Which is good because a little is about all I can pull off. I bought one of those Victoria's Secret bras a couple years ago, ya know, the ones with the little Swarovski crystals on the strap (that cost a small fortune) I've never gotten to show them off until now :) 

I got this whole outfit for less than a buck! 57¢ to be exact. (except for the bra, of course...and the necklace) If this isn't enough to convince you to shop thriftily, I don't know what is! 

--CJ 



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment