Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Itch

I  have the knitting itch. Bad. 

I never really had the desire to knit, until I met German Winter. Crafts that keep me from freezing to death?! Sign me up! I got some yarn, I had some needles from my Grandma, annnddd I was horrible at it. Everyone told me to start with "regular" yarn, which is small.... and it takes forever to accomplish anything... and I am so very impatient that I couldn't handle it. 

Then I saw Wool and The Gang. They made knitting simple, and obvious that I should be knitting with the fattest yarn possible so I can finish a whole scarf in a day! I am no expert knitter now, but last year I made three scarfs!

Over the summer my grandma sent me SIX skeins of yarn that she wasn't using. I drooled over it, but packed it up for this very occasion. 
Isn't it lovely?


So check out Wool and The Gang, get yourself some fat yarn, and knit fearlessly into the night! 

--CJ


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment