Friday, January 18, 2013

What A Week!

Here I go, already, almost messing up two of my goals for the year. One good photo for the week (eh, "good" is arguable) and writing a blog post once a week (how did Friday come so quickly?!)

Week 2 Photo of the week. Oh yes, i busted out the selective color.

Well, it started with maternity pictures for friends. We got some miraculous snow, and the pictures came out super cute. It's so easily said now, but my OCD/ADD lethal combination makes photo editing a drawn out process. I just finished this morning. 

Seriously though...So cute :) 



Just a few minutes after this shoot, I whipped up a double batch of hummus to bring to game night. Everyone agreed it was the best hummus ever. So I had every intention to post this recipe the following Monday. (didn't happen)  
Original recipe was clipped from a magazine, 
so if I had to guess I'd say credit goes to Family Circle. 


Sunday we sledded. 



Monday: Edited 


Tuesday: Coffee with friends/grocery shopping/ more editing


Wednesday: Editing/Afternoon of snow globe making/ bowling 
Oh, and I finished this scarf... 

Thursday: We had our first successful gathering of Sew Happy Together. The craft group we started months ago have just now gotten back into.


Thursday afternoon... I edited. 

That brings us to today. I finished editing yay! During the upload process (not enough bandwidth to upload and facebook at the same time, so I was completely un-distracted... is that a word?) 

I made this. Started from scratch, drew up my own pattern, put this together for the first time without swearing and ripping it apart.

I'm pretty sure it worked out that way because I wasn't stopping every 3 minutes to photograph and tutorial-ize this. I DO plan on making a second for that purpose though. Next week. I swear

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. that's super cute!!! what fits in it? and i realize that we spent a lot of time together this week doing crafty things! makes my heart happy =)

    ReplyDelete