Saturday, March 9, 2013

Sun, Sickness and Selling

This week was tiring. After finally getting over the cold that Dom passed on to me last week, he came down with various...um...digestive troubles. Having a cough is one thing, a stomach bug is a whole other story. I feel so bad for him. Especially since he's been super healthy his whole life, to get hit with all of this in a short period of time must be confusing to him. Anyhow, things could be worse I suppose. We just have a TON of laundry to wash now (yayy laundry.)

Here's last week's picture: Week 9
Am I proud to be using Instagrams as my "One creative picture of the week"? No, but it's this or nothing. I love this. Even though it's like, woah, you got a lot of wrinkles going on there! 

Week 10 is all about Sunshine!
We finally seem to be emerging from winter here in Germany. From what I read, "the darkest winter in recent history." We got a lot more pretty snow than last year, but it was extremely long, and once the snow melted.... depressing. Needless to say, We have spent our days this week trying to soak up some magical sun!

Probably the most exciting development in my crafty world is that our local craft store is taking consignments. I can actually sell some of my stuff now! It's hard sometimes, making crafts and buying supplies just to make things for yourself. It's really satisfying to feel like you're crafting for a purpose. These are my first offerings, six little coin purses. I love them, and I use mine all the time (Euros are very coiny.) 
Here's to hoping other people like them too! :) 

Link to the coin purse pattern at the bottom of THIS POST.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad we're going to have your stuff! Hopefully contracting won't take too long....

    ReplyDelete